This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- 10 Years Later: Remembering Hurricane Katrina
- Megafest 2015 In Pictures
- Way Back Wednesday: The Best Celebrity Throwbacks II
- 15 Things You’ll Only See At A Black Family Reunion
- A Career In Photos: Julian Bond, 1940-2015
- She Speaks: The Most Awesome TED Talks From Women You Should Be Obsessed With
- Yolanda Adams Behind The Scenes At “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]