This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- 25 Christmas Spirits That Will Deck Your Halls
- National March Against Police Violence in DC [PHOTOS]
- 25 Ugly Christmas Sweaters That Are Too Cute Not To Buy
- 14 Relatives We Are Not Looking Forward to Seeing Over the Holiday
- Grass-Fed, Free Range, Organic…Oh My!: 16 Tips On How To Read Food Labels For Real
- Snapshots In Ferguson: Waiting For Justice
- 20 Black Beauty & Style Vloggers You Should Know