This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- Natural Elegance: 50 Styles Naturalista Brides Need To Try For Their Wedding
- Behind Frenemy Lines: All The Signs To Know If They’re Really Your Friend
- Bevy Smith & More Show Support To Soledad O’Brien’s 5th Annual Starfish Foundation In NYC
- Celebs Tweet Their Thoughts About #JusticeForSandraBland
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- 20 Things You Miss About Being In Your 20s
- Haunting Images Of The KKK’s Rally In South Carolina