This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- H-Town May 26 Flood Recap [PHOTOS]
- 20 Summer Wedding Looks That’ll Make You The Belle of the Ball
- Make Your Wardrobe Vacation-Friendly With These Fab Looks
- How To Get A Summer Wardrobe For Less Than $350
- The Cast Of ‘OITNB’ Looks AMAZING At Season Three Screening
- Side Dishes & Desserts To Bring To The BBQ This Weekend
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)