This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- 25 Stylish Snow Boots
- 2015 BMI Trailblazers Of Gospel Music Awards [PHOTOS]
- 25 Cold Weather Pieces For Bundling Up In Style
- 15 Pinterest Accounts To Follow for Wedding Inspiration
- Black Celebrity Moms Who Won In 2014
- She’s Snatched: 15 Most Fit Celebs Of 2014
- 25 Christmas Spirits That Will Deck Your Halls