This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- The Best Looks From The 2015 BET Honors
- Celebrating Black Stars with Emmy Awards
- The Ten Most Interesting Little Known Black History Facts
- Erica Campbell Surprises Hometown Champions! [PHOTOS]
- 25 Stylish Snow Boots
- 2015 BMI Trailblazers Of Gospel Music Awards [PHOTOS]
- 25 Cold Weather Pieces For Bundling Up In Style