This past weekend the United Negro College Fund held there annual Walkathon at Tom Bass Park. Thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers from across the Houston area came out to support the UNCF cause. Praise 92.1 encouraged runners with the sounds of inspirational music as they past the 1 half mile point on the 3 mile route. Check out some photos from this inspirational event.
- All The Mouth-Watering Dishes You Make For The 4th Of July
- June 30: This Day in Black Music History
- Famous Family Feuds
- 2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
- Red, White & Booze: The Best 4th Of July Cocktails Ever
- INSTADAILY: Bow Wow & Shai’s Cutest Daddy/ Daughter Moments
- Emanuel AME Church’s Resilient Rise After Their Horrific Loss