Bernice King is celebrating the 50th anniversary of her father Martin Luther King Jr.‘s March on Washington, and she checked in on “The James Fortune Show” and spoke about how freedom will ring again in D.C. Listen to part 1 and part 2 to this interview to hear what else she had to say.
- Frequency Inspiration
- From A $1 Billion Library To Criminal Justice Reform, Here Are Some Of Obama’s Post-Presidential Plans
- What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?”
- Yolanda Adams: “The Greatest Thing I’ve Learned Is The Power Of My Prayer” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop TD Jakes Says It’s Possible For The Black Church And The LGBT Community To Coexist In The Name Of Worship
- Points Of Power: Trusting God’s Leadership [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]