The West Orem Family YMCA invites families to come and play at YMCA’s Healthy Kids Day® on Saturday, April 27 from 10 am to 1 pm.
As part of the Y’s commitment to strengthen community by addressing critical gaps in health and education, Healthy Kids Day® encourages kids and parents to commit to keeping both body and mind active this summer.
“We know that when the school year ends, many kids lose access to activities that keep them moving and learning,” said Kem Redic, Community Executive Director at West Orem. “Healthy Kids Day will help parents begin thinking early about what their kids need to do in order to stay physically and intellectually active in the summer.”
Healthy Kids Day activities include:
- Health Screenings, Healthy Living Information, Health Insurance Information
- Games, Activities, Food, Arts & Crafts, and Entertainment
- Information from around the city from the libraries to the police department
- Face painting, Balloon Animals, Prizes, & more!
- Information about Summer Camp, Swim Lessons, Sports, Teen Programs, and so much more!
To learn more, call 713-659-5566 or visit us on the web at www.ymcahouston.org