Gospel singer, songwriter, producer, pastor and actor Deitrick Haddon is setting it straight about his marriage to singer and co-pastor Damita Haddon. While on Twitter, Haddon spoke openly about losing his marriage due to the lack of balance between ministry and family.
He also mentions that he and Damita are doing well and though it may be new to us, they have been separated for well over a year.
Check out the rest of his tweets below!
Well hopefully this put to rest the speculation on their marriage. We wish them the best with their ministries and careers.
- Don’t Give Up On Church Or Marriage
- Author Steven James Dixon Starts The “Divorce Is Not An Object” Project
- 10 Black Couples We Love!
- The Habits Of Successful Couples
- Top 5 Things A Marriage MUST Have!!
- 5 Points To Keep You Married
- Is Marriage Losing Ground in the U.S.?
- Meet The Longest Married Couple In The World