For the city of Houston and its surrounding areas, Thursday brings nice and warm weather to the Houston area. The day began with cool temperatures; the high was in the upper 50s Thursday morning.Temperatures are expected to raise to the low-to-mid 80s.
The extended forecast shows that Thursday and Friday will be mild for the Bayou City. A 40-percent chance for rain on Friday exists. A cool front will come in at the end of the week, bringing a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms for Friday evening Storms may also carry over well into Saturday morning. Winds are expected to be gusty for Saturday morning as well.
1. Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis1 of 10
2. Rev. Run and Justine Simmons2 of 10
3. Kirk and Tammi Franklin3 of 10
4. Denzel and Paulette Washington4 of 10
5. Creflo and Taffi Dollar5 of 10
6. Colin and Alma Powell6 of 10
7. Bishop Eddie and Vanessa Long7 of 10
8. Bill and Camille Cosby8 of 10
9. Barack and Michelle Obama9 of 10
10. Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance10 of 10