KHOU.com is reporting that authorities are searching for a Houston man who has been accused of forging three checks (totalling $51,500) to the Houston Zoo. Court documents reveal that Robert Wickboldt’s forged checks included one sizable donation and two checks for auction items at a zoo gala.
- Frequency Inspiration
- From A $1 Billion Library To Criminal Justice Reform, Here Are Some Of Obama’s Post-Presidential Plans
- What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?”
- Yolanda Adams: “The Greatest Thing I’ve Learned Is The Power Of My Prayer” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop TD Jakes Says It’s Possible For The Black Church And The LGBT Community To Coexist In The Name Of Worship
- Points Of Power: Trusting God’s Leadership [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]