Click2Houston.Com is reporting that Johnson & Johnson is recalling all of their infant Tylenol products on the U.S. Market, after complaints from parents regarding the newly designed containers. Some parents have said that the plastic syringe (meant to measure the appropriate dosage) does not work properly.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Will Smith Shares Advice On How To Deal With A 'Dead Marriage'
- A Little Positivity: Barbie Introduces New Dolls With 23 Skin Tones, New Features
- Fully Loaded Cheesy Taco Fries Recipe
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Spiritual Search, Challenges Societal Morality In “Shades Of Blue”
- Points Of Power: Completing The Destiny You Are Assigned [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]