Click2Houston.Com is reporting that Johnson & Johnson is recalling all of their infant Tylenol products on the U.S. Market, after complaints from parents regarding the newly designed containers. Some parents have said that the plastic syringe (meant to measure the appropriate dosage) does not work properly.
- Mahalia Jackson Biopic In The Works [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Things We Miss Most About Childhood! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kadesh Shares How Overcoming Infidelity Inspired “Strip” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Points Of Power: Don’t Let Fear Get In Your Way [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Under The Microscope: Canton Jones “Stay Saved” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Frequency Inspiration