Click2Houston.Com is reporting that Johnson & Johnson is recalling all of their infant Tylenol products on the U.S. Market, after complaints from parents regarding the newly designed containers. Some parents have said that the plastic syringe (meant to measure the appropriate dosage) does not work properly.
- VaShawn Mitchell Performs God My God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Shares The Lessons He’s Teaching His Children [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards
- Angela Bassett Discusses Her Fears Directing The Whitney Houston Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chef Rey Explains How To Eat Healthy When You’re On The Go [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Frequency Inspiration