Click2Houston.Com is reporting that Johnson & Johnson is recalling all of their infant Tylenol products on the U.S. Market, after complaints from parents regarding the newly designed containers. Some parents have said that the plastic syringe (meant to measure the appropriate dosage) does not work properly.
- 3 Winans Brothers “Move In Me” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Is Yolanda Adams Engaged?
- Anita Wilson On Making Music That Appeals To Non-Church Goers [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kierra Sheard On How She’s Honoring Yolanda Adams [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Frequency Inspiration