The Associated Press is reporting that Stevie Wonder and “The Queen Of Soul” are scheduled to perform at Whitney Houston’s private funeral this Saturday, February 18, 2012. Tyler Perry, Alicia Keys and Donnie McClurkin will also be part of the program, along with other celebrities.
- VaShawn Mitchell Performs God My God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Shares The Lessons He’s Teaching His Children [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards
- Angela Bassett Discusses Her Fears Directing The Whitney Houston Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chef Rey Explains How To Eat Healthy When You’re On The Go [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Frequency Inspiration