The Associated Press is reporting that Stevie Wonder and “The Queen Of Soul” are scheduled to perform at Whitney Houston’s private funeral this Saturday, February 18, 2012. Tyler Perry, Alicia Keys and Donnie McClurkin will also be part of the program, along with other celebrities.
- 3 Winans Brothers “Move In Me” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Is Yolanda Adams Engaged?
- Anita Wilson On Making Music That Appeals To Non-Church Goers [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kierra Sheard On How She’s Honoring Yolanda Adams [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Frequency Inspiration