The Associated Press is reporting that Stevie Wonder and “The Queen Of Soul” are scheduled to perform at Whitney Houston’s private funeral this Saturday, February 18, 2012. Tyler Perry, Alicia Keys and Donnie McClurkin will also be part of the program, along with other celebrities.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Will Smith Shares Advice On How To Deal With A 'Dead Marriage'
- A Little Positivity: Barbie Introduces New Dolls With 23 Skin Tones, New Features
- Fully Loaded Cheesy Taco Fries Recipe
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Spiritual Search, Challenges Societal Morality In “Shades Of Blue”
- Points Of Power: Completing The Destiny You Are Assigned [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]