The Associated Press is reporting that Stevie Wonder and “The Queen Of Soul” are scheduled to perform at Whitney Houston’s private funeral this Saturday, February 18, 2012. Tyler Perry, Alicia Keys and Donnie McClurkin will also be part of the program, along with other celebrities.
- Frequency Inspiration
- From A $1 Billion Library To Criminal Justice Reform, Here Are Some Of Obama’s Post-Presidential Plans
- What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?”
- Yolanda Adams: “The Greatest Thing I’ve Learned Is The Power Of My Prayer” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop TD Jakes Says It’s Possible For The Black Church And The LGBT Community To Coexist In The Name Of Worship
- Points Of Power: Trusting God’s Leadership [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]