The Guinness Book of World Records has been attempting to contact Mamadou Ndiaye, 18, in regards to being two inches taller than anyone currently playing in the NBA. Ndiaye is a current student at a small private high school in Simi Valley, Calif.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Will Smith Shares Advice On How To Deal With A 'Dead Marriage'
- A Little Positivity: Barbie Introduces New Dolls With 23 Skin Tones, New Features
- Fully Loaded Cheesy Taco Fries Recipe
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Spiritual Search, Challenges Societal Morality In “Shades Of Blue”
- Points Of Power: Completing The Destiny You Are Assigned [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]