CNN is reporting that Papa Johns fired one of it’s New York cashiers after identifying an Asian customer as “lady chinky eyes” on the restaurant’s receipt, Friday. The company released a statement apologizing for the customer’s experience.
- Frequency Inspiration
- From A $1 Billion Library To Criminal Justice Reform, Here Are Some Of Obama’s Post-Presidential Plans
- What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?”
- Yolanda Adams: “The Greatest Thing I’ve Learned Is The Power Of My Prayer” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop TD Jakes Says It’s Possible For The Black Church And The LGBT Community To Coexist In The Name Of Worship
- Points Of Power: Trusting God’s Leadership [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]