|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Boris Kodjoe And Nicole Ari Parker Share How They Keep The Romance Alive After 10 Years Of Marriage [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Zimbabwean Officials Are Seeking Dentist That Killed Cecil The Lion
- ‘Empire”s Trai Byers And Grace Gealey Get Engaged
- Chipotle Red Beans and Rice Casserole Recipe
- Lawyer: Prosecution Created Prejudice Against Cop Indicted For Samuel DuBose Killing
- 7 Ways To Make Bible Study Fun For The Family This Summer
- Deitrick Haddon “Restore Me Again” [NEW MUSIC]
- A Little Positivity: Barbie Introduces New Dolls With 23 Skin Tones, New Features
- Points Of Power: Enjoy The Right Now [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Fully Loaded Cheesy Taco Fries Recipe
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Spiritual Search, Challenges Societal Morality In “Shades Of Blue”