|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- VaShawn Mitchell Performs God My God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Shares The Lessons He’s Teaching His Children [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards
- Angela Bassett Discusses Her Fears Directing The Whitney Houston Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chef Rey Explains How To Eat Healthy When You’re On The Go [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Frequency Inspiration