|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Frequency Inspiration
- From A $1 Billion Library To Criminal Justice Reform, Here Are Some Of Obama’s Post-Presidential Plans
- What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?”
- Yolanda Adams: “The Greatest Thing I’ve Learned Is The Power Of My Prayer” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop TD Jakes Says It’s Possible For The Black Church And The LGBT Community To Coexist In The Name Of Worship
- Points Of Power: Trusting God’s Leadership [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]