|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Will Smith Shares Advice On How To Deal With A 'Dead Marriage'
- A Little Positivity: Barbie Introduces New Dolls With 23 Skin Tones, New Features
- Fully Loaded Cheesy Taco Fries Recipe
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Spiritual Search, Challenges Societal Morality In “Shades Of Blue”
- Points Of Power: Completing The Destiny You Are Assigned [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]