|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Mahalia Jackson Biopic In The Works [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Things We Miss Most About Childhood! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kadesh Shares How Overcoming Infidelity Inspired “Strip” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Points Of Power: Don’t Let Fear Get In Your Way [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Under The Microscope: Canton Jones “Stay Saved” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Frequency Inspiration