The young rapper is making a name for himself by taking a strong no compromise stance on his Christianity while making it relate-able to everyday real life. He lives here in Houston via California. Check out his new video that tells it like it is. I think every young man who looks up to mainstream rappers should hear this truth in rhyme. It is not what it seems.
- Frequency Inspiration
- From A $1 Billion Library To Criminal Justice Reform, Here Are Some Of Obama’s Post-Presidential Plans
- What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?”
- Yolanda Adams: “The Greatest Thing I’ve Learned Is The Power Of My Prayer” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop TD Jakes Says It’s Possible For The Black Church And The LGBT Community To Coexist In The Name Of Worship
- Points Of Power: Trusting God’s Leadership [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]