PRAISEDC.com-Marvin Sapp was in the DC area to record a live performance and open up the 4th annual Spirit of Praise. The iconic gospel singer and pastor took a minute to speak with Praisedc.com exclusively. He talked about his growth process in the year since he loss his wife Malinda Sapp to cancer and gives advice to other sharing similar personal setbacks and hardships. The pastor also shares how he balances his gospel singing success with his personal responsibilities. -Pharoh Martin
- 3 Winans Brothers “Move In Me” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Is Yolanda Adams Engaged?
- Anita Wilson On Making Music That Appeals To Non-Church Goers [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kierra Sheard On How She’s Honoring Yolanda Adams [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Frequency Inspiration