PRAISEDC.com-Marvin Sapp was in the DC area to record a live performance and open up the 4th annual Spirit of Praise. The iconic gospel singer and pastor took a minute to speak with Praisedc.com exclusively. He talked about his growth process in the year since he loss his wife Malinda Sapp to cancer and gives advice to other sharing similar personal setbacks and hardships. The pastor also shares how he balances his gospel singing success with his personal responsibilities. -Pharoh Martin
- Frequency Inspiration
- Will Smith Shares Advice On How To Deal With A 'Dead Marriage'
- A Little Positivity: Barbie Introduces New Dolls With 23 Skin Tones, New Features
- Fully Loaded Cheesy Taco Fries Recipe
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Spiritual Search, Challenges Societal Morality In “Shades Of Blue”
- Points Of Power: Completing The Destiny You Are Assigned [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]