Big Al, an artist out of Louisiana, pens a song using today’s youth texting vernacular to convey his love for Jesus the Christ. It’s a song that, in my opinion, has mainstream crossover potential. It is driven by a heart-felt delivery sung with passion not out of concern for perfection. Check it out, I love it!
- Frequency Inspiration
- From A $1 Billion Library To Criminal Justice Reform, Here Are Some Of Obama’s Post-Presidential Plans
- What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?”
- Yolanda Adams: “The Greatest Thing I’ve Learned Is The Power Of My Prayer” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop TD Jakes Says It’s Possible For The Black Church And The LGBT Community To Coexist In The Name Of Worship
- Points Of Power: Trusting God’s Leadership [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]