Big Al, an artist out of Louisiana, pens a song using today’s youth texting vernacular to convey his love for Jesus the Christ. It’s a song that, in my opinion, has mainstream crossover potential. It is driven by a heart-felt delivery sung with passion not out of concern for perfection. Check it out, I love it!
- Mahalia Jackson Biopic In The Works [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Things We Miss Most About Childhood! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kadesh Shares How Overcoming Infidelity Inspired “Strip” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Points Of Power: Don’t Let Fear Get In Your Way [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Under The Microscope: Canton Jones “Stay Saved” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Frequency Inspiration