Big Al, an artist out of Louisiana, pens a song using today’s youth texting vernacular to convey his love for Jesus the Christ. It’s a song that, in my opinion, has mainstream crossover potential. It is driven by a heart-felt delivery sung with passion not out of concern for perfection. Check it out, I love it!
- Frequency Inspiration
- Will Smith Shares Advice On How To Deal With A 'Dead Marriage'
- A Little Positivity: Barbie Introduces New Dolls With 23 Skin Tones, New Features
- Fully Loaded Cheesy Taco Fries Recipe
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Spiritual Search, Challenges Societal Morality In “Shades Of Blue”
- Points Of Power: Completing The Destiny You Are Assigned [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]