Big Al, an artist out of Louisiana, pens a song using today’s youth texting vernacular to convey his love for Jesus the Christ. It’s a song that, in my opinion, has mainstream crossover potential. It is driven by a heart-felt delivery sung with passion not out of concern for perfection. Check it out, I love it!
- VaShawn Mitchell Performs God My God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Shares The Lessons He’s Teaching His Children [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards
- Angela Bassett Discusses Her Fears Directing The Whitney Houston Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chef Rey Explains How To Eat Healthy When You’re On The Go [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Frequency Inspiration