Take your Kids this weekend to see Spy Kids 4 a great family action movie that is sure to keep you on the edge of you seat. On the surface, Marissa Cortez Wilson (Jessica Alba) has it everything…married to a famous spy hunting television reporter, a new baby and intelligent twin step kids. But in reality, trying to mother Rebecca and Cecil, who clearly don’t want her around, is her toughest challenge yet. Also, her husband, Wilbur, wouldn’t know a spy if he lived with one which is exactly the case — Marissa’s a retired secret agent. Go see Marissa fight crime and save the word this weekend in SPY KIDS 4 it’s sure to be a family favorite!!!
- Frequency Inspiration
- From A $1 Billion Library To Criminal Justice Reform, Here Are Some Of Obama’s Post-Presidential Plans
- What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?”
- Yolanda Adams: “The Greatest Thing I’ve Learned Is The Power Of My Prayer” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop TD Jakes Says It’s Possible For The Black Church And The LGBT Community To Coexist In The Name Of Worship
- Points Of Power: Trusting God’s Leadership [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]