Nintendo is slashing the price of its Wii video game console. The Wii will be sold for 150 dollars starting May 10th. That’s a cut of about 20 dollars from what you can buy it for now. Buyers of new systems will get the Mario Kart racing game and a wheel accessory instead of the usual Wii Sports game. Nintendo has already announced it will unveil a new game console at the E3 expo in Los Angeles this summer.
- 3 Winans Brothers “Move In Me” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Is Yolanda Adams Engaged?
- Anita Wilson On Making Music That Appeals To Non-Church Goers [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kierra Sheard On How She’s Honoring Yolanda Adams [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Frequency Inspiration