Nintendo is slashing the price of its Wii video game console. The Wii will be sold for 150 dollars starting May 10th. That’s a cut of about 20 dollars from what you can buy it for now. Buyers of new systems will get the Mario Kart racing game and a wheel accessory instead of the usual Wii Sports game. Nintendo has already announced it will unveil a new game console at the E3 expo in Los Angeles this summer.
- VaShawn Mitchell Performs God My God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Shares The Lessons He’s Teaching His Children [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 46th NAACP Image Awards
- Angela Bassett Discusses Her Fears Directing The Whitney Houston Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chef Rey Explains How To Eat Healthy When You’re On The Go [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Frequency Inspiration