Nintendo is slashing the price of its Wii video game console. The Wii will be sold for 150 dollars starting May 10th. That’s a cut of about 20 dollars from what you can buy it for now. Buyers of new systems will get the Mario Kart racing game and a wheel accessory instead of the usual Wii Sports game. Nintendo has already announced it will unveil a new game console at the E3 expo in Los Angeles this summer.
- Frequency Inspiration
- Will Smith Shares Advice On How To Deal With A 'Dead Marriage'
- A Little Positivity: Barbie Introduces New Dolls With 23 Skin Tones, New Features
- Fully Loaded Cheesy Taco Fries Recipe
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Spiritual Search, Challenges Societal Morality In “Shades Of Blue”
- Points Of Power: Completing The Destiny You Are Assigned [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]