Nintendo is slashing the price of its Wii video game console. The Wii will be sold for 150 dollars starting May 10th. That’s a cut of about 20 dollars from what you can buy it for now. Buyers of new systems will get the Mario Kart racing game and a wheel accessory instead of the usual Wii Sports game. Nintendo has already announced it will unveil a new game console at the E3 expo in Los Angeles this summer.
- Mahalia Jackson Biopic In The Works [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Things We Miss Most About Childhood! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kadesh Shares How Overcoming Infidelity Inspired “Strip” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Points Of Power: Don’t Let Fear Get In Your Way [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Under The Microscope: Canton Jones “Stay Saved” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Frequency Inspiration